- Supplier notification is required in cases of nonconforming product, including arrangements for R&D Manco’s approval of supplier nonconforming material.
- Supplier notification is required for changes in product and/or process definition.
- The supplier will flow down to sub-tier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics.
- Certification(s) of Compliance to all applicable specifications shall be provided with each shipment to attest that the order requirements are met.
- Right of entry shall be granted to R&D Manco, its customers, and regulatory authorities, to all facilities involved with the order and to all applicable records, for the purpose of monitoring product quality.
- Records resulting from the processing of this order shall be retained for a minimum of ten (10) years after completion of R&D Manco’s customer’s contract, or as otherwise required by that customer. If disposing of records after the minimum retention period, dispose of expired records by means of deletion from all servers/databases (for electronic records) or shred (for physical records).
- Supplier is responsible for lost or damaged product.
- AS9100/ISO 9001 Quality Management System or equivalent preferred. R & D Manco will validate the supplier Quality System status by confirming the sustained certification approval, quality surveys, and/or on-site surveillance audits.
- The supplier shall prevent the use of counterfeit parts (see 8.1.4 of the AS9100D / ISO 9001:2015 Standard).
- The supplier shall assure that work is accomplished in a manner preventing foreign objects or material from entering and remaining in deliverable items.
- Ensure that persons / employees are aware of:
- their contribution to product or service conformity
- their contribution to product safety, and
- the importance of ethical behavior.
- The purchase order must not be filled at a price higher than shown on the order. Purchaser’s agreement is required for any increases in pricing or additional charges.
- R & D Manco will evaluate and record the supplier’s ability to meet contractual requirements, including product characteristics, specifications, on-time delivery, completion of documentation, and responsiveness to corrective actions. R & D Manco reserves the right, at our discretion, to approve and/or disapprove a supplier for lack of performance.
Full or partial performance of a purchase order constitutes acceptance of these terms.
Effective since 10/17/22